Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14. It originated as a Christian feast day honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. Through later folk traditions, it has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and love in many regions of the world.
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, a social challenge will take place throughout the event! Let’s find out what is challenge bellow:
Valentine’s Day Event Mission
Only for 30 random users have the correct box’s options.
How to join?
- There are 4 boxes included love message and chocolate items. Users leave your comment with your choose your box. The winners will random bases on the box that included chocolate items.
- Done the social mission here:
- We will select 30 random users to be the winners.
- You can comment for unlimited time, but we won’t allow content that is not meaningful and doesn’t make sense with the topic of every post.
- The spammer will be kicked out or blocked from our social channels.
- 1000 $Hera for 30 random have the correct box options.
- 1 user can only get 1 prize.
About Hero Arena
Embracing the hottest trends to develop from the cryptocurrency industry, Hero Arena is a multiplayer NFT RPG game built on blockchain technology inspired by DOTA architecture with advanced blockchain technology and decentralized finance features to create an unprecedented experience. Hero Arena was designed according to the Turn-Based strategy game genre, which is turn-based strategy game genre, removing the real-time element. The game allows the player to control each step of the battle and the gameplay in the player’s battle. The game allows you to build a team using many tactics to overcome opponents.