1. What is Hera?
Hero Arena — HERA is the token representing our project. It is used to raise funds for our project, building the whole system of Hero Arena. Owning HERA is likely you own a part of the Hero Arena project.
- Name: Hero Arena token
- Symbol: $HERA
- Spec: BEP-20
- Contract address: 0x49C7295ff86EaBf5bf58C6eBC858DB4805738c01
- Total supply: 100,000,000
- Initial market cap: $445,000
- Initial circulating supply: 4,450,000 HERA (incl. liquidity tokens)
2. Hera Use Case
There are some functions of HERA you should know:
EXCHANGE & STAKING/ FARMING
Players must use HERA tokens to buy Heroes in the marketplace and get Hera from the enemy when they win the battle. You can exchange on Pancakeswap and Dex.
LOTTERY & MINERAL
Use $Hera to get more rewards in Lottery and Mineral. Spend $Hera to get more $Hera.
You have to own at least 1 Hero to play Hero Arena, so you can use $Hera to buy Hero on our Marketplace in any rarity from other players.
PLAY TO EARN
Simply playing can also earn $HERA tokens via in-game features (Arena, daily task, treasure).
3. How to own $Hera?
- Joining our events: Airdrop, Bounty, Giveaway, Minigame
- Tournaments: launching, monthly tournaments,…
- Buying public/private sales, IEO
- Trade, Swap on Gate.io, Pancakeswap
- Play Hero Arena: farm in PVP, PVE.
4. Token allocation
About Hero Arena
Hero Arena is a Metaverse RPG Game built on blockchain technology. We have inspiration from the Dota2 Game. It is a futuristic world with 2 different factions, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Players can recruit heroes which then can be used to progress in the campaign mode and fight against the enemies. In combat, arena players can earn profit from their enemies.
MAY EVENTS HIGHLIGHTS IN HERO ARENA