There are many special features released in the 2 versions of Hero Arena, users can experience the features and play to earn with these interesting features. Let’s learn through the features in Hero Arena in this article. Let’s explore these feature with us now!!
- 1.Good Friends
- 2. Chat Box
- 6.Gift code
- 7.Hero’s list
- 9. Ranking
- 10.Login Reward
- 11.Online Reward
- 12.AFK online Reward
- 13.AFK offline Reward
- 16.Golden tree
- 17. Arena – PVP MODE
- 18. Individual Boss
- 19. Hero Spin (Gacha)
- 20. Fusions Heroes
- 21. Daily Quest
- 22. Lottery Feature
- 23. Mineral Feature
- Version 3.0 will be updated soon in Hero Arena
- About Hero Arena
This feature is used to follow and add your friends in the game.
2. Chat Box
The chat channel helps players exchange, connect to each other, show items, and support activities.
Mail is used to receive system items, update features, activities, and gifts codes.
Supplies bag to store necessary items such as upgrade items, heroes,…Each chest in the Bag feature will contain a separate item, currently, there are no new items to put in so the Bag will be empty.
- Titles not only show the player’s strength, but also increase the hero’s attributes.
- Players just can receive titles from special events.
Use gift codes to get rewards. In the launch game period, only 1 event to get gift code is players who joined the beta test.
Come to CITY, select and fill code in the Gift code icon (in the left corner) to claim your items.
The interface contains the Hero that the player owns.
Players can change hero positions and combine heroes to effectively activate battle attributes.
Leaderboard honors player strength and level.
Players can get a daily free login bonus, can use $Hegem to make up for missed rewards.
Players who are online 2 hours a day will be able to receive rewards.
12.AFK online Reward
Players can AFK online to receive continuous rewards from the system.
13.AFK offline Reward
Players can offline to claim rewards from the game system, the maximum time of offline storage is 6 hours, players need to receive rewards for the system to continue to accumulate.
- Players can participate in passing to claim items, silver.
- The higher chapter will need the higher strength heroes, players need to have a full team to win the battle.
- The reward received is level up potion, silver, experience. When the player passes 10 chapters, you need to select the next Map interface to receive the plot reward and continue to raid the boss.
The player has one free time to enter the museum, next time he needs a good $Hegem to reset, you can reset it once a day.
This is the main feature to earn $Hegem every day, you need to upgrade your Hero to pass more Map in Treasure. To know how to upgrade Heroes you can read this blog to learn more about how to master the Heroes in Hera Arena.
How to reset Treasure in Hero Arena?
- Use Hegem to reset the map that has passed 1 time per day.
- Complete 2 steps when requesting reset the Treasure: Approve spending limit and agree to spend.
- Players can use Hegem to reset Treasure levels.
- Players can reset 1 time per day at 00:00 GMT+8 to 23:59.
- The number of hegem required to reset will increase with the number of stages the player passes.
- Each wallet can only participate in the treasure once a day, Heroes stored in the wallet (who have joined the Treasure) will not be able to participate in the Museum feature in another wallet.
- Heroes in the wallet that have joined the treasure after transferring or trading to another wallet will not be able to join the treasure that day.
- It is necessary to wait after 0:00 (GMT+8) every day for these wallets to continue to participate in the treasure.
- Heroes that can’t join the treasure after transferring to other wallet can still participate in this feature in their old wallet (the wallet join the treasure at the first time)
Players can shake the golden tree for free once a day to claim $Hegem. Heroes who shook the golden tree during the day cannot be shaken again in another wallet.
17. Arena – PVP MODE
Launching date: February 22, 2022
In Hero Arena, the Arena feature is a PVP feature.
- Players can challenge other players to achieve higher rankings.
- Every day the system will send players ranking rewards.
- Players have 10 times to challenge and reset after 2 hours/day, to continue the challenge need to spend $Hegem to buy turns.
- The reward for winning each match is 10 $Hegem, 5 times/day = 50 $Hegem .
- Rank reward will be sent through the in-game mail at 9:00 PM every day.
The arena’s reward is $Hegem, players also have a chance to receive $Hera when reaching the top of the leaderboard.
18. Individual Boss
Timeline: February 22nd, 2022
- Players have 1 turn to challenge the Individual Boss every day, to continue the challenge need to use Hegem to buy more turns.
- Individual boss rewards include valuable upgrade values.
- The rewards of this feature can be up to 120 $Hegem/boss.
- The new challenge will be more difficult but the reward will also be more in version 2.0.
19. Hero Spin (Gacha)
Timeline: coming soon in March 2022
- Players need to spend a certain amount of Hegem to buy spins, after spinning the player can randomly receive Hero Box, randomly unlocking Hero, Hero Qualifier.
- There are 10 rounds for players to earn included: Hero Mystery Box Pieces, Hero Pieces, Silver Potions, Level Up Potions and Lucky Stones.
- Hero Mystery Box Pieces: When players collect enough pieces, then get a Hero Mystery Box.
- Hero Pieces: When players collect enough pieces, then get Hero NFTs.
- Lucky Stone: Use to increase the success percentage of Fusion features.
20. Fusions Heroes
Timeline: Coming soon in March 2022
Upgrade Hero quality according to the items. Players can use 2 heroes of the same quality + upgrade items to be able to upgrade the Hero to a higher quality.
The success rate depends on the number of items attached to the upgrade. (Allows to use $Hera to increase success rate when upgrading).
Upgrade to the new rarity of heroes by combining 2 heroes with the same hero and rarity.
Example: Rare Hero + Rare Hero = Elite Hero
Besides, to gain a high success rate of fusion features, users can buy more Soul Stone. Formula the success fusion rate: Will be updated soon
21. Daily Quest
Daily Quest will include a system of tasks; when completed, players will receive gifts:
22. Lottery Feature
Playing the Hero Arena Lottery gives you a chance to win huge $Hera & $Hegem prizes! It’s easy, fair, and you can enter as often as you like as long as you have the $Hegem to buy a ticket.
Lottery ticket cost for 1 ticket: 5000 in $Hegem.
Individual user Lottery entry limit: No overall limit, but only 100 tickets can be bought at a time.
Paying for one ticket will give users a random 6-digit combination with each digit being between 0-9, for e.g. “1-9-3-2-0-4”. Match numbers from the left to win prizes—the more numbers that match, the bigger the prize pool you’ll share in.
Lottery uses Chainlink’s implementation of VRF for true, secure randomness.
Prize sharing across prize brackets
After a round is drawn, and tickets with matching numbers are determined, the prizes are awarded. The amount won by each ticket will depend on how many other tickets won in the same prize bracket.
For example, if you have the only ticket that matched three numbers in order, and the predetermined share of the prize pool for your bracket was 2000 $Hera and 4000 $Hegem, you’ll receive the full 2000 $Hera and 4000 $Hegem.
If, however, you and three other people match three numbers in order, the 2000 $Hera and 4000 $Hegem would be split between the four winning tickets, meaning you would receive 500 $Hera and 1000 $Hegem.
How to win
Match numbers, from the left side of your ticket, to the winning numbers drawn at the end of a Lottery round.
- Matching even just the first number will win you a small prize.
- Match more numbers to win a share of a larger prize pool.
More information and buy ticket: https://lottery.heroarena.app
23. Mineral Feature
Timeline: Coming soon in March, 2022
In addition to the gaming features, Hero Arena introduces a new feature. This feature not only helps players experience but also earn extra money. The Mineral feature helps mine your way to riches and uncover the mysteries that lie deep within the land of Hero Arena!
The mineral feature is a form of NFT that is divided into 4 rarities, each rarity is divided into 3 levels, after upgrading to a certain level will change the shape of the mineral corresponding to the rank, for example:
Bronze Mine – Silver Mine – Gold Mine – Diamond Mine
- Level 1 Bronze Mine (level 1-49)
- Level 2 Bronze Mine (level 50 – 99)
- Level 3 Bronze Mine (level 100)
Requirements: You must reach level 100 to open this feature.
How to gain the mineral mine: will be updated soon
Version 3.0 will be updated soon in Hero Arena
About Hero Arena
Embracing the hottest trends to develop from the cryptocurrency industry, Hero Arena is a multiplayer NFT RPG game built on blockchain technology inspired by DOTA architecture with advanced blockchain technology and decentralised finance features to create an unprecedented experience. Hero Arena was designed according to the Turn-Based strategy game genre, which is turn-based strategy game genre. Removing the real-time element, the game allows the player to control each step of the battle and the gameplay in the battle of the player. The game allows you to build a team using many tactics to overcome opponents.