There are many features released in the official version of Hero Arena, users can experience the features and play to earn with these interesting features. After the success of version 1.0. Hero Arena gives more new features to users by releasing version 2.0. Let’s learn through the features in version 2.0 with Hero Arena in this article.
Play now at: https://play.heroarena.app
What is Hero Arena?
Embracing the hottest trends to develop from the cryptocurrency industry, Hero Arena is a multiplayer NFT RPG game built on blockchain technology inspired by DOTA architecture with advanced blockchain technology and decentralized finance features to create an unprecedented experience. Hero Arena was designed according to the Turn-Based strategy game genre, which is a turn-based strategy game genre, removing the real-time element, the game allows the player to control each step of the battle, the gameplay in the battle of the player. The game allows you to build a team using many different tactics to overcome the opponent.
All features in version 2.0
Arena – PVP MODE
Launching date: February 22, 2022
In Hero Arena, the Arena feature is a PVP feature.
- Players can challenge other players to achieve higher rankings.
- Every day the system will send players ranking rewards.
- Players have 10 times to challenge and reset after 2 hours/day, to continue the challenge need to spend $Hegem to buy turns.
- The reward for winning each match is 10 $Hegem, 5 times/day = 50 $Hegem .
- Rank reward will be sent through the in-game mail at 9:00 PM every day.
The arena’s reward is $Hegem, players also have a chance to receive $Hera when reaching the top of the leaderboard.
Timeline: February 22nd, 2022
- Players have 1 turn to challenge the Individual Boss every day, to continue the challenge need to use Hegem to buy more turns.
- Individual boss rewards include valuable upgrade values.
- The rewards of this feature can be up to 120 $Hegem/boss.
- The new challenge will be more difficult but the reward will also be more in version 2.0.
Hero Spin (Gacha)
Timeline: coming soon in March 2022
- Players need to spend a certain amount of Hegem to buy spins, after spinning the player can randomly receive Hero Box, randomly unlocking Hero, Hero Qualifier.
- There are 10 rounds for players to earn included: Hero Mystery Box Pieces, Hero Pieces, Silver Potions, Level Up Potions and Lucky Stones.
- Hero Mystery Box Pieces: When players collect enough pieces, then get a Hero Mystery Box.
- Hero Pieces: When players collect enough pieces, then get Hero NFTs.
- Lucky Stone: Use to increase the success percentage of Fusion features.
Timeline: Coming soon in March 2022
Upgrade Hero quality according to the items. Players can use 2 heroes of the same quality + upgrade items to be able to upgrade the Hero to a higher quality.
The success rate depends on the number of items attached to the upgrade. (Allows to use $Hera to increase success rate when upgrading).
Upgrade to the new rarity of heroes by combining 2 heroes with the same hero and rarity.
Example: Rare Hero + Rare Hero = Elite Hero
Besides, to gain a high success rate of fusion features, users can buy more Soul Stone. Formula the success fusion rate: Will be updated soon
Timeline: Coming soon in March, 2022
In addition to the gaming features, Hero Arena introduces a new feature. This feature not only helps players experience but also earn extra money. The Mineral feature helps mine your way to riches and uncover the mysteries that lie deep within the land of Hero Arena!
The mineral feature is a form of NFT that is divided into 4 rarities, each rarity is divided into 3 levels, after upgrading to a certain level will change the shape of the mineral corresponding to the rank, for example:
Bronze Mine – Silver Mine – Gold Mine – Diamond Mine
- Level 1 Bronze Mine (level 1-49)
- Level 2 Bronze Mine (level 50 – 99)
- Level 3 Bronze Mine (level 100)
Requirements: You must reach level 100 to open this feature.
How to gain the mineral mine: will be updated soon
About Hero Arena
Hero Arena is a Metaverse RPG Game built on blockchain technology. We have inspiration from the Dota2 Game. It is a futuristic world with 5 different factions, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Players can recruit heroes which then can be used to progress in the campaign mode and fight against the enemies. In combat, arena players can earn profit from their enemies.
Telegram Community: https://t.me/heroarenagame