On November 9, Hero Arena had a AMA with Bunicorn. Mr. Jonny — CEO of Hero Arena is the guest. He participated in a very interesting AMA that included introductions, questions from the Bunicorn team and the community. If you missed the AMA, read this recap for deep insight into Whitelist, INO and upcoming Beta test.
Part 1 – Introductions
- What is your role at Hero Arena? What did you do before crypto?
Answer: Hello everyone, I’m JonnyDang CEO of the project “Hero Arena”. I have more than 10 years of experience in the Marketing of Media Games and more than 3 years of Marketing in the field of blockchain. Realizing that Blockchain technology is developing rapidly with many unique features that can be applied to the game field, my team and I together created the “Hero Arena” project with the desire to bring players new technologies. The latest technology in the field of Blockchain applied to the game experience and changed the point of view of gaming is to spend money according to the current traditional model. Nowadays, playing games is no longer just for entertainment, but it is also possible to earn money through game features such as collecting NFTs, buying and selling Items, Hero in the game. It’s a great thing, isn’t it?
- Please introduce your project to the Bunicorn community? What makes your product stand out from the NFT Game world?
Answer: “Heroes Arena” is a game inspired by Dota2, the game is developed according to the traditional game model and we apply Blockchain technology to bring more new experiences about the game. “Hero Arena” is applied Blockchain technology to operate the game to help players have more features that when playing in the traditional version do not have such as buying and selling Heroes, Items, equipment… with NFTs minted from within the Game and posted to the game’s Marketplace. If you own NFTs but don’t have time to play the game, you can rent them out to others through the NFT Rent feature that “Hero Arena” is developing.
- What are the latest achievements has the project gained so far? And what is the future plan for Hero Arena?
Answer: We had a successful launch with the community of “Hero Arena” fans with IGO on Seedify and IEO on Gate on October 20th. Soon “Hero Arena” will conduct the first INO round with the cooperation with Bunicorn to sell 12,000 Mystery Hero Boxes. To participate in the game you need to own at least 1 Hero from opening Hero Box. These NFT Heroes will be used in the game to participate in features as well as receive valuable rewards. “Hero Arena” is expected to be in Beta Test at the end of November with many important events included so that players can experience and contribute ideas to help us improve the game better.
- During these days, almost all “Play to earn ” games reward users based on the quality of the NFTs that owners have, but I realized that your ecosystem is inspired on Dota, so users will be able to get rewarded based on their playing skills?
“Hero Arena” is developed based on the Dota storyline, but we don’t go in the direction of Moba, so it won’t be too demanding on the player’s skills. Possession of NFTs of different quality will also affect participation in Game features. Holders of better NFTs will have more opportunities than ordinary NFTs.
- It caught my attention that HeroArena states that there will be the option to Play for Free on your game, but I was wondering, how much will we be able to play for free and under what conditions? Also, when users can play for free there is often a limited amount of time dictated?
In order to attract new players to the “Arena of Heroes” experience, we will be offering several slots for free players to play and earn without having to invest in purchasing a Hero. Quantities are limited, however, and are usually issued during our community events. With these free Heroes, players can still fully participate in the game without any limitations.
- Interestingly, Hero Arena allows users to farm and play the game even though they are AFK or Away From the Keyboard. Aren’t you worried that your players will be passively playing the game because of this feature?
You can get rewards even if you are not playing the game but there is a time limit so we don’t need to worry too much about passive players. Of course, the reward when Offline or AFK will not be as much as if you participate in the game’s features as a normal player. This is a secondary feature that helps us to be comfortable when playing games without being tied to constantly playing games and we need time to rest.
- What are heroes in Hero Arena and how are they able to learn experience which makes them veterans and powerful? In what way will NFT be used to power Heroes function? What creative functions can these NFTs offer and how tradable are they in marketplaces?
Heroes in “Hero Arena” are characters of races such as Warlord, Orc, Elf, Beast, Undead. Players will control these characters to participate in battles between the two forces of Light & Darkness to receive experience rewards, equipment & HEGEM Tokens. Use the materials you get to upgrade your Hero’s stats and take on tougher challenges to get more rewards. You can buy, sell or trade these Hero NFTs on Marketplace with other players for extra income.
- How can regular players earn while playing in the Hero Arena game? How are the earning mechanisms do you offer to users? And What are the advantages of the Hero Arena game when compared to other popular Blockchain games in the market?
By participating in in-game features you will earn Hegem, use Hegem to upgrade Hero stats or create new Heroes and sell them on the Marketplace. Upgrade Hero and participate in battles with other players to get more rewards, if you don’t have time to play, you can use the AFK feature to get rewards when Offline. It’s easy to join “Hero Arena” and get well-deserved rewards.
- Revenue is an important aspect for all projects to survive and sustain. So how does your project plan to generate profit and revenue? What are your top 3 things for priorities in 2021? Could you share some plans for the upcoming year?
Hero Arena generates revenue from users purchasing Mystery Boxes and unlocking Heroes. Players use Hero to participate in in-game features or can resell them to other players through Marketplace and we charge a fee for these transactions. Our Q4 goal is to launch the game Version 1.0 and aim for 10k players per month active in the game. Hero Arena will first launch the PC Web version first and the Mobile version will launch in early 2022 with more visual and feature improvements.
- AUDIT plays an IMPORTANT role in enhancing the stability of any PROJECT. Do you have AUDIT CERTIFICATES? Or are you working to AUDIT your project to make it more secure and reliable?
Security is always our top concern, for all contracts related to the user’s trading system, we audit with our partner Verichain. Auditing takes time and money, but it’s how we ensure the safety of our users.
- After the end of the roadmap and full launching, do you have any plans or projects to retain the number of participating players and ways to convince new players to join your game, as we know new NFT games keep launching daily, how you plan to maintain Hero Arena interesting and exciting?
For users who have been participating in the game, they will experience new features that we constantly update in new versions along with a series of in-game and community events. To attract new players, Hero Arena will launch the Free To Play & Rent To Play feature in the near future so that everyone has the opportunity to participate in the game in different ways without having to invest too much. money.
- Where can I buy your tokens now, what is your current contract address and how can I buy them, and what are the benefits?
Hero Arena is now available on Pancakeswap, Gate.io & ZT. People can find the project by typing #HERA. If you own Hera and Stake on Bunicorn, you can participate in our upcoming INO on November 12th.
- Can you tell us about your long-term plan? what are you doing? And what strategy will be used to expand globally?
According to the current plan, Hero Arena will have its first INO on November 12, followed by a Beta test on Testnet allowing players to experience and contribute to improving the game. The Mobile version will be released in early 2022. New features such as PVP, Arena, World Boss, Guild, Equipment… will be updated continuously every month by us to bring new experiences to players. Follow us now.
Hero Arena is a DOTA-inspired blockchain RPG game where anyone can play and earn tokens through skilled gameplay and ecosystem engagement. Hero Arena aims to stimulate players’ most surreal fantasy of an ancient atmosphere where there is only light and darkness. In here, players live in the metaverse where they have full control over their every decision, they fight their own fights with their own assets, their transactions are self-settled with absolutely zero friction and intermediaries.
In Hero Arena, players summon and train heroes known as Heras to join campaigns and battle with each other. Heras come in a variety of classes and races, each with its own unique appearance as well as strengths and weaknesses. As the game proceeds, Heras only get stronger and stronger when they evolve and receive powerful equipment.
Bunicorn is an intense DEFI Game platform that elevates DEFI and blockchain gaming experience to the next level.
Within Bunicorn Ecosystem
— The Bunicorn RPG game is designed as a “Play to earn” model, while teleporting users to a magical “Bunicorn” world with exquisite NFT collectibles.
— Bunicorn exchange is a high-performance AMM DEX that offers investors yield-earning opportunities through liquidity pools and liquidity mining, with unique time-locked rewards wrapped into tradable NFTs.
Learn more about Bunicorn: